ABOUT GATEFORUM Educational Services Pvt. Ltd, was founded in 2005 by alumni of the IIMs and Ts with a dual mission - to develop and nurture students interest in Technical Education and secondly, to provide the best preparatory tools to aid them in their endeavor. We at GATEFORUM believe that innovation will be the key to the country's growth in the coming decades and it is imperative that there is a huge talent pool to fuel this innovation. A masters degree in engineering would not only accelerate an individual's career but also help the Indian Industry to move up the value chain.
eGate@Home Program Features:
eGATE@Home is a revolutionary course from GATEFORUM, which enables you to learn from some of the best GATE faculty in the country, withoutleaving the comfort of your home. Consisting of a LIVE class module, along with the Gdrive, study material and a online test series, eGATE is the ideal preparatory course for working professionals and students who want the best training at home.
LIVE Classes :
- LIVE (Internet Based) Video Lectures covering the complete syllabus for GATE according to fixed schedule.
- Lectures conducted by some of the best GATE faculty in the country.
- Phone and chat based interaction with faculty.
- Video on Demand (VOD) facility to view last 7 days of classes.
- eGATE has a 40-5-15 structure for every hour of class taken, with 40 minutes of lecture followed by 5 minutes of break and then concluded with a 15 minute Q & A session.
- The syllabus topics are covered in a cyclical manner ensuring all students cover the entire syllabus irrespective of when they join. Classes are mostly conducted on weekdays (with weekend classes also post October).
Gdrive (Pendrive), containing a GATE learning environment, which has the following
- 300+ hours of video lectures covering the entire GATE syllabus
- Comprehensive eStudy Material in PDF format
- GATE Resources containing GATE video solutions, post GATE admission guide, interviews with toppers etc.
- Periodic updates via internet
Online Test Series
- 12 Self Administered Tests (Full Syllabus), conducted according to a schedule, with detailed performance analysis after each SAT (All India Rank, Percentile, Score, section wise analysis etc)
- 40 Section Tests (entire section syllabus)
- 40 unit tests (partial section syllabus)
- User interface and pattern is very similar to actual Online GATE (with numerical and multiple choice questions)
Streams:(CS) - (EC) - (EE) - (ME)
- Student take this program From Home
| || || |